This is a high-impact, high-visibility role. As a critical part of Oliver’s growth and customer retention, this person will cultivate relationships with our current customer base and create new opportunities to build relationships. In this new role, you will leverage your prior Customer Success leadership and experience to create high impact, scalable team practices with the resources and support of a high growth, firmly established industry leader.
• Work with Sales Manager for new acquisitions
• Drive customer retention
• Manage and expand current accounts
• Develop new regional accounts
• Provide strategic insight and guidance to help reach our sales goals, create stronger brands, and foster customer retention
• Analyze competitor’s capabilities and approaches to diminish their impact
• Working knowledge of Customer Experience best practices
• Understand and prioritize work to ensure we exceed expectations of customer satisfaction
• Function effectively in a high paced environment
• Proactively identify, pursue, and maintain a constant pipeline of potential customers via prospecting, networking and referral activities within a regional market.
• Take the lead in negotiating and closing deals by uncovering and addressing objections and concerns from the customer.
• Establish broad and deep relationships with strategic customer roles with decision making authority or influence in the organization.
• Ensure customer satisfaction with existing customers
• Develop growth plan for all existing customers which includes identifying and securing growth opportunities.
• Proactively identify value-creation opportunities for customers.
• Accurately track growth opportunities through a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool.
• Take the lead in communicating direction and progress / status of deals to senior leadership.
• 4-year college degree preferred
• 5+ years of sales experience in service-related field
• Experience in handling difficult and/or escalated situations
• Demonstrate leadership, decision-making, and team building skills
• Demonstrate strong oral, written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent positive customer service skills
• Outstanding organizational, problem solving, and communication skills
• Excellent phone and email skills
Oliver Fire Protection offers a competitive compensation package including; Salary, Comprehensive Benefits Package including; Medical, Dental, Life, LTD, Profit sharing program.
*Pay Varies Based on Previous Education/Experience
Oliver Fire Protection and Security is a successful, diversified, family owned business serving the fire protection community since 1957. Oliver Fire Protection & Security has a well distinguished history of a fire protection within the northeast region. Our core values respect our employees’ worth and contributions, emphasize teamwork and offer opportunities for personal and professional growth.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com