Sales Representative – Fire Alarm Systems
The Alarm Division of Oliver Fire Protection & Security is seeking highly motivated sales professionals to sell fire alarm and other low voltage system solutions. Positions available for Sales in Pennsylvania, New Jersey & Delaware. Must have excellent communication skills and have the ability to persuade and close sales. Successful candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience with successful outside sales experience in the Business to Business marketplace.
- Market, promote and sell fire alarm and other low voltage life safety solutions in a manner that meets or exceeds department profit objectives.
- Market, promote, and sell monitoring agreements.
- Propose, follow up and capture targeted construction market opportunities within the scope of the sales assignment.
- Propose, follow up and capture End User Key Account opportunities within the scope of the sales assignment.
- Interpret bid documents, plans, and specifications to determine project requirements and costs, assess cost effectiveness and profitability and perform necessary surveys of premises in order to make complete and accurate estimates.
- Prepare quotations and ensure accuracy, completeness, and profitability in accordance with the goals of the department and customer expectations.
- Expand client base and maintain existing customer relationships to ensure and increase sales volume consistent with the department’s marketing objectives and sales plan.
- Communicate effectively and in a timely manner qualified sales leads to the responsible person and department within the Company.
- Maintain correct and complete records of all sales related activities. Prepare and submit all required sales reports, expenses, competitive activity and correspondence in an accurate and timely manner.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required: Bachelors’ degree preferred.
- 3 years proven sales experience and performance in the Fire Protection Industry.
- 5 years proven technical sales experience and performance.
- Knowledge of fire alarm and other low voltage systems along with a working knowledge the industry and competitive brands.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Very highly motivated and success driven.
- Must have ability to sell and close business and consistently exceed sales goals.
- Must have ability to handle a variety of situations encountered during the sales process.
- Must have a valid driver’s license & pass pre-employment drug screening & background checks.
Oliver Fire Protection offers a competitive compensation package including; Salary, Commission, Comprehensive Benefits Package including; Medical, Dental, Life, LTD, Profit sharing program.