Leland Oliver founded Oliver Sprinkler Company in 1957 with a staff of six working out of his home. The firm prospered under Leland’s leadership, quickly gaining prominent clients throughout the Philadelphia region. Leland established the core values and principles of the firm, which include a devotion to outstanding customer service, competitive pricing, and high-quality products and services supported by skilled engineering, fabrication, and installation teams.
Over the years, all three of Leland’s sons-Bill, Dick, and Bob-joined the business and assumed positions of leadership and responsibility. In 1975, Oliver moved to its current location in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania. New capabilities were added over the years to satisfy the needs of an ever-growing customer base. The daywork department was added to handle smaller jobs and routine maintenance; the inspections department was added to provide inspection services; the road department was added to extend Oliver’s geographical service area; and in 2003, the security division was added to enhance the firm’s services and capabilities.
In 2005, Dave Oliver became Oliver’s fourth president. Dave represents the third generation of Oliver family members to lead the company. Under Dave’s guidance, Oliver has continued to leverage the firm’s core values and expertise to meet the challenges and opportunities of the future.