Senior Security Sales Representative
Oliver Fire Protection and Security is a successful, diversified, family-owned business serving the fire protection community since 1957. Oliver Fire Protection & Security has a well distinguished history of fire protection and security within the Philadelphia region. Our core values respect our employees’ worth and contributions, emphasize teamwork, and offer opportunities for personal and professional growth. Due to tremendous growth, our Security division is currently seeking an experienced Electronic Security Sales Representative.
Primary Objectives of Position:
- Market, promote, and sell electronic security, access control, video surveillance, and intrusion alarm system installations, and other low voltage solutions.
- Perform surveys of premises and interpret documents, plans, and specifications to determine equipment, cabling, and labor requirements, and assess and profitability
- Design systems and prepare quotes to ensure accuracy, completeness, and cost effectiveness in accordance with customer expectations and profitability goals of the department.
- Propose, follow up, and close targeted opportunities within the scope of a sales assignment.
- Expand client base through cold-calling, prospecting, and business relationships while maintaining existing customer relationships to increase sales volume and meet sales goals.
- Communicate effectively and in a timely manner with prospects, customers, and team members within the company.
- Maintain correct and complete records of all sales-related activities. Prepare and submit all required sales reports, expenses, and correspondence in an accurate and timely manner.
Education and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required: Bachelors’ degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience and proven performance selling Electronic Security systems to commercial end users
- Strong negotiating and closing skills along with a proven history of closing new business
- Knowledge of security, access control, IP video, Intrusion, and other low voltage systems
- Excellent communication skills required
- Must have a valid driver’s license & pass pre-employment drug screening & background checks
Oliver Fire Protection offers a competitive compensation package including; Salary, Commission, Comprehensive Benefits Package including; Medical, Dental, Life, LTD, Profit sharing program.