As a project manager you will be responsible for the planning, management, direction, project completion, client satisfaction, and financial outcome of assigned construction projects.
• Review of specifications and bid documents
• Knowledge regarding NFPA and building codes related to fire protection
• Build customer relationships through communications through projects
• Review construction contract documents and coordinate with general contractor/owner and sub‐contractors, and gather the required information for design scope and shop drawing preparation.
• Coordinate with other departments to ensure effective communication of job
• Determining and seeing that the project runs on the proper schedule.
• Expedite information requests and make sure change estimates / change orders are
conveyed in timely manner and are resolved.
• Provide a billing breakdown for AIA billings and bill jobs monthly in a timely manner
to assure payment
• Responsibility for collection of bills
• Project Monthly Report Generation with open change orders
• Punch‐List Management
• Issue all closeout documents including certifications & warranty
• As‐Built/Record Document Procurement
Education and Minimum Qualifications:
• Project management experience in the fire sprinkler industry or related field; OR Sales experience in the fire sprinkler industry or related field
• Associates/Bachelor’s Degree
• Must have a vehicle and maintain a clean driving record
• Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Office (excel and word), and Project
• Strong in Organization, planning, and scheduling
• Superior communication and relationship building skills
• Time management skills, Ability to multitask and comfortable working in a team focused environment
• Strong personal desire to succeed
• Must be located within the United States.
• Be able to commute daily to office and job sites (as required).
• Speak Fluent English (other languages are helpful but not required).
• Pass a pre-employment drug screen and background verification check.
• Valid Drivers license.
Oliver Fire Protection and Security is a successful, diversified, family owned business serving the fire protection community since 1957. Oliver Fire Protection & Security has a well distinguished history of a fire protection within the Mid‐Atlantic region. Our core values respect our employees’ worth and contributions, emphasize teamwork and offer opportunities for personal and professional growth.
**Salary scale dependent on work and education experience.
**Paid Sales bonuses
Oliver Fire Protection offers a competitive compensation package including; Salary, Comprehensive Benefits Package including; Medical, Dental, Life, LTD, Profit sharing program.
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@OliverFPS.com