Job ID# 22-37
As the Marketing Assistant, you will be immersed in diverse activities that enhance the brand and culture of our business. This will be performed by gathering, developing and organizing specific marketing content within the fire protection and security industries. Your core functions will be creating, writing, editing, and proofreading marketing material and collateral. This position is also responsible for assisting in identifying new B2B opportunities and will work closely with management and sales teams by collaborating on marketing campaigns and collateral required to reinforce our brand. If you are skilled and experienced with content development, have a creative eye, are resourceful and results oriented, then we would like to hear from you to join our dynamic and growth-oriented company.
Objectives of this Role:
• Support the Digital Media and Marketing Manager in delivery of effective marketing touchpoints that achieve company objectives
• Assist in execution of a variety of marketing initiatives that drive brand awareness, distribution, including the day-to-day execution across marketing campaigns, promotions, and sales support
• Support the development and execution of sales and marketing materials and deliverables as needed for maximum benefit
• Build long lasting brand loyalty with customers and unified collaboration with industry associations
• Collaborate with Digital Media and Marketing Manager to support marketing and business development activities.
• Responsible for industry specific content creation though copywriting, digital graphic editing and printing.
• Responsible for designing and updating marketing collateral.
• Ensure coworkers adherence to brand standards and quality.
• Produce effect blog articles for company website and newsletters.
• Keep organized and up-to-date customer information in CRM program.
• Collaborate with team members to plan and implement various marketing campaigns for brand-building and lead generation that align with overall company goals and sales targets
• Execute marketing plans and campaigns for internal and external projects
• Gather, analyze and present on social media trending industry insights that will help to educate, entertain and engage new and potential B2B customers
• Coordinate and execute public relations and outreach initiatives through social media avenues such as LinkedIn; Facebook, Instagram and website
• Collaborate in the creation and execution of required advertisements and published article narratives for sponsorships, trade association publishing or company announcements
• Create digital graphics and images for display on internal and external media outlets
• Photograph/Video corporate in-house events, on-site construction projects, customer appreciation events, holiday and special events.
• Edit photos, videos and graphics to display online and in-house in a timely manner.
• Develop promotional items as required by sales teams and coordinate with outside vendors to ensure shipping and production timeframes are adhered to.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism or related field (preferred but not required)
• Marketing, advertising or journalism experience a plus
• Able to stay composed in a fast-paced environment
• Able to work collaboratively with a team as well as independently
• Strong attention to details and deadlines
• Ability to navigate easily through social media platforms
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills a must
• Experience in prioritizing multiple projects
• Creative, adaptable and current with trending graphical styles
• Outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills
• Excellent phone and email skills
• Maintains a positive working environment with colleagues
• Understanding of graphic design and able to adapt to new styles
• Customer focused mentality with understanding of proper customer etiquette
Other Skills and Knowledge: (These skills are preferred but not required)
• Competency in Microsoft Office incl. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Competency in Adobe Creative Suite Incl. Photoshop; Illustrator
• Understanding of basic photography and videography concepts and editing
• Graphic Design
• Able to learn new information quickly and assemble public articles of items learned
• Understanding of basic marketing principles
• Ability to communicate clearly
• Customer service-oriented personality in a B2B setting
• Positive attitude and team player
• Knowledge of website maintenance is a plus
• Knowledge of video/audio components and setup a plus
• Reliable transportation
• Ability to commute daily
• Speak Fluent English
Oliver Fire Protection offers a competitive compensation package including; Salary, Comprehensive Benefits Package including; Medical, Dental, Life, LTD, Profit sharing program.
Salary Range: $35,000-$42,000/yr
*Pay Scale dependent on experience, education and certifications
To apply for this job email your details to careers@OliverFPS.com