This position is accountable for the proper and timely service, repair, programming, and routine maintenance of fire alarm systems in such a way as to ensure quality product, client satisfaction and profit objectives. This position reports to the Fire Alarm Service Manager.
• All aspects of service fire alarm systems, device replacement, wiring repairs, circuit troubleshooting, etc.
• Program fire alarm system per the specifications and design while meeting NFPA 72 code requirements.
• Perform service on alarm systems in a timely, professional, and quality manner.
• Participate in the on-call schedule for after-hours services.
• Present self to all customers in a professional manner to help create and maintain good customer relations.
• Participate in education and training classes.
• Proficient in installation methods, materials, fire and building codes and design standards.
• Knowledge of panel programming software (not brand specific).
• Valid driver’s license
• Computer literate
• Experienced preferred but not required.
Oliver Sprinkler Co., Inc. was founded in 1957. Oliver Alarm Systems, a division of the Oliver Sprinkler Co., Inc, is an integrated alarm design and installation division aimed at providing owners with a complete fire protection system package. Oliver is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
**Payscale is Dependent upon Experience, Education and Certifications held**
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@OliverFPS.com