Calling Recent Graduates!
Oliver Fire Protection & Security is seeking a CAD Operator to join our Fire Alarm & Security Department. This is a fantastic opportunity for recent college graduates or those currently in training. We are seeking designers proficient in installation methods, materials, fire and building codes, and design standards. Ideally, a designer with a NICET Level II certificate would be preferred; however, training and growth opportunities will be available to those beginning in this field. This is a chance to grow in your budding career!
The CAD Operator position is accountable for assisting in the timely and satisfactory completion of all department installation and service projects, producing system design, troubleshooting installation, and supporting sales efforts in such a way as to ensure quality product and client satisfaction.
General Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Perform battery and voltage drop calculations on fire alarm systems
- Design and/or lay-out the system in CAD for shop and record drawings
- Assist in Warehousing as requested
- Produce submittals for permits and certifications
- Assist PM’s with ordering of material and receiving and shipping needed materials
- Support sales efforts by putting bid packages together
- Participate in all job kick-off meetings, when requested
- Assist in the production of monthly billings to ensure proper timing and accuracy
- Maintain knowledge of latest materials and techniques of design and installation
- Assist and take direction from Designers to ensure prompt and seamless delivery
- Represent the corporation at various industry functions and activities as coordinated with the Manager of the Fire Alarm Department
Please forward cover letter of interest and resume to Joe Serafino, Alarm & Security Department VP: email@example.com
Oliver is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We look forward to hearing from you!